The following are the events that have been held, either by myself, my family, ‘BB’ participants, or the public; on behalf of the project or for a registered charity.
You can see more about the event – including photos – by clicking on the event title.
I’m so grateful for the ongoing support of everyone who takes part in events, fundraisers for me or with me, gets involved in projects that I set up, and of course for all of the donations that I so generously receive.
No amount is too little and every penny makes a difference, so please carry on giving what you can, it really is appreciated.
The current total raised to date (for ‘Bravery Bottles’ as well as for charity) is £2000; the amount displayed on the fundraising & the home page. By Christmas of 2020, I hope to have raised £5000 collectively.
Upcoming events – including guest fundraising events – will be displayed on the home screen as well as at the top of the fundraising page.
Below are past fundraising events (and the individual amount raised by each), along with some photos from said event:
Organised/held by myself:
- The Big Fun Run (July 2016 & July 2017)
- Amount Raised – £320 raised
- Easter Raffle
- Amount Raised – £195
- EDS UK Raffle – hosted by Liz Moore (April 2017)
- Amount raised – £1200
- Cake Sale and Raffle for EDS UK (May 2015) go
- Amount raised – £135
- Doughnut Sale ( May 2018)
- Amount raised – £140
- Christmas Fundraiser & Sale (Dec 2018)
- Amount raised – £160
Organised/donated by others
- ‘Guess the name of the teddy – held by Megan Whitehouse
- ‘Bottled capsule’ keyrings – held by Megan Whitehouse
- ‘Guess the name of the Zebra’ – January 2020
- Zebra Raffle – February 2020